Corrupted world? Lost my builds and items within the past few hours?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Novustorious, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Novustorious

Hello.

I was just having a little fun event with my friend and I was trying to upload this pig racing map and for some reason the server crashed. I turned it on and i found out that some of my friends lost their diamonds and they also found out that the tunnel they dug was back and had to be dug again. I know this problem, it has happened me twice now, is there a way I can restore it? It looks like it loaded the world from 12pm this morning. I don't know how to upload a saved-backup world, I haven't really set up one. Anyone know any fix or anything?

the world seems to be rolled back, all the items we had around 2-4 hours ago are back, not sure what to do next, i haven't (not sure though) set up a backup system. I'm just guessing this world is a corrupted world and has been rolledback from the last few to 2-3 hours?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

joereider

Do you stop your server with /stop, or do you click the big red 'X'?
    If red 'X': Use /stop
    If /stop, setup a backup system.

3. Offline

Novustorious

I do use /stop at times but this one I didn't, it just stopped on it own and crashed.

4. Offline

Necrodoom

crash report?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.