Control Weather Styles in certain areas.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Liger_XT5, May 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Liger_XT5

Ever since the weather was added to Minecraft, there has been some issues of how the snow, rain, and dry weather areas mixed. I've seen some areas have a random area completely mixed with rain and snow and looks bad.

Near the spawn area, there is an issue with all three weather parts not matching up too well and we'd like to make the whole spawn area just be rainy instead of random parts.

One good example is around an area that I've been building a very large castle at. a 10x10 chunk area. It overlapped some parts of sand and grass, but only a few areas are none-rain and would like to make it either all rain, or nothing at all.

I don't know if there is a plugin out there, I've been keeping an eye out and did a little searching on how to modify an area's biome. I wouldn't mind if you had to walk along an area and click each block on the ground to change the biome of the 1x1 block area or if it's done at chunks area at a time.

2. Offline

Liger_XT5

Bump.

I'm just looking for a plugin that can change the biome of selected areas. I honestly don't know if there already is a plugin or not, or if I'm just so blind as a bat not to see one out there. :/

3. Offline

TerraPlay

Try iZone.