Console Spamming List Command

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by coloneljdog, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

coloneljdog

Hello,

I have a quick question. For about a month, I've noticed that my console spams the /list or /who command at least once a minute. I've looked around and I haven't found anything immediately causing this. I don't have any automatic commands with list or who set up and nor do I know of any plugins that I have doing this. If anyone has any suggestions of what may be causing this, if any plugins or anything, please let me know because I would like this to stop.

Thank you!

----
    Server IP: play.ioncraft.org

2. Offline

WhitePhoenix0

3. Offline

coloneljdog

Thanks, but that plugin only treats the symptoms, not the problem. I want to know what is causing my console to spam the list command every few seconds. I am using Multicraft. Could that be part of the problem?

4. Offline

xDeeKay

coloneljdog I noticed this happening to me when I moved to Multicraft. It never happened on my old control panel. Are you also using Multicraft?

5. Offline

coloneljdog

xDeeKay Yes, this started happening to me I believe when I switched to a host that uses Multicraft.

After researching, I discovered that this is infact a Multicraft bug that cannot be fixed as of now, I believe.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  6. Offline

WhitePhoenix0

I'm using beastnode too, therefore I'm stuck with multicraft. Otherwise I'd get spacebukkit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.