Console Bug, AutoKick

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by hunajameloni, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

hunajameloni

Hello, I got autokicked by abusive co-owner. And admins want to stop it. So how to disable autokick from player? Co-Owner said it's console bug. So it's not plugin, any ideas how you can stop autokick in game?

2. Offline

zipfe

"Abusive co-owner"? Why do you even bother hanging around a server where you consider the co-owner to be abusive?

"Admins want to stop it" What kind of bitch fight between owners and admins is this, and how is that even possible? Makes no sense.

"Console bug", what is that supposed to mean?

Lastly, which autokick are you referring to?

3. Offline

hunajameloni

Abusive Co-Owner was banned and demoted, but Owner gave it back, ( Owner doesn't know about abuse.) I try to tell him but he is not online. Admins want to stop autokick so I can join back. He is using something on console that you can't stop. Online Players will get message: Console Kicked player Hunajameloni.
    zipfe

4. Offline

Lolmewn

You're probably just banned with a custom message, kicking you when you want to join.

5. Offline

Necrodoom

find a proper server.

6. Offline

zipfe

What necro said – you should go and find a properly run server.

7. Offline

hunajameloni

Not gonna.
    Lolmewn
    How I gonna stop that?

8. Offline

Lolmewn

I think there's nothing much you can do, just try tell the owner what's going on.

9. Offline

Polishgaming

Me, Personally, I don't believe in Co-Owners because they don't monitor the server and/or help others. The highest Staff rank on my servers that you can get is Admin (with a heck of alot of my trust) with Head Admins and Owners only accessible to /op it makes patrolling the server easier. Tell the Owner to drop the "Co-Owner" Rank and add in a Head Admin and make the abusive Co-Owner mod.

10. Offline

hunajameloni

Polishgaming Yeah!
    But I am the Head-Admin and there is one nice co-owner Akozakos. He can keep his rank. Owner removed my history and now I can join back, I told him about the abuse and let see what he gonna do.

11. Offline

Polishgaming

Ok, Congratz! ~Polish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.