Solved Connection Issues, One minute its works, then instantly stops.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MikeyWheeler, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MikeyWheeler

Alright, I've been running a server for a little over a year now. Was running perfectly fine with about 12 players online, then bam instantly everyone end of streamed and nobody can connect. I've tried messing with the router a bit. Its been about ehh 3 hours. Though I can connect through localhost though I cant connect through direct ip, the one whatismyip is telling me. Yes, it is on static and the port is forwarded.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

broseidon4

Does your router allow external hosts to ping you? I just wanted to see if it's a port specific thing, or an entire connection thing.

My first instinct would be a DDOS attack, however you can access the internet. I'll go check up on the possibility of DDOS on a single port.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  3. Offline

MikeyWheeler

Yes, I believe it is allowing external pings.

Solved myself, Figured out something caused my settings to go back to obtain all that info automatically instead of the static.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.