Connection Errors

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Sazard, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sazard

Hey bukkit peoples this is Sazard and today I will be explaining my error! So this started happening about 1 week ago and it has been annoying me and my server. So I have looked through many of these post and I tried them but none of them work. When I connect to my server on TCP it lets me on, then in 5 minutes it says "Cant reach server" for other people then when I leave it says that to. Then I switch to TCP/UDP and it does the same thing and I have to keep switching back and forth.
    What I have done:
    Make sured that I have portforworded correctly
    Tried adding the port to that Windows Firewall thing.
    Looked at many other forums.
    Thanks for reading this and I hope you guys can help me! - The very annoyed Sazard

By the way my server is running a domain called "Creeperknightfilms.com", I purchased that domain from godaddy

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

zemorez

I'm guessing you set up an A record for Creeperknightfilms.com to point to the actual IP of the server correct? If so, make sure this IP is your external IP address.

3. Offline

Sazard

Yes I have, its on my DNS for mc and is pointing to my IP address: 76.123.14.137

4. Offline

zemorez

Ok about how long ago did you set this up? Usually it takes atleast 24hrs for any changes to take effect

5. Offline

Sazard

About 3 weeks ago.

Well I just looked at another forum problem and I got the answer! Thanks for you guys who tried to help and support me! - Sazard

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  6. Offline

vigorousmudkip

please tell me the forum you found the answer on

7. Offline

Sazard

Umm... Sorry it actually just came back. But if you find one please tell me, I am getting my modem upgraded very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.