Solved Company

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by bazsi700, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bazsi700

I want to make a Company plugin. I want to konw who would be interested in developing, or just would use it.

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@bazsi700 Thank you for the veritable plethora of information you have bestowed upon me.
    There is no developer on all of Bukkit who can make a plugin just based on a name, unless they do so with the sole purpose of messing it up.
    Please post exactly what you want, as specifically as possible, all the commands, all the permissions, and how the configuration would look (if necessary). Your minecraft version and platform (Spigot, Cauldron, Bukkit, etc.) would also be appreciated and your Java version would be useful as well.

3. Offline

bazsi700

Sorry, you're right, I didn't give enough information but I'm not sure how would it be, I would look for advices. However you could create companies, hire people, and give them tasks. Example: You have a company, with 5 workers, you need 150 diamonds. You tell to them, get 150 diamonds, you'll give them $100 for each one. They can always look how much more diamonds you need for example with /company tasks command, and if they got some diamonds for you, then they can use /company task <index> <pieces>.
    As I said, my plan isn't completed, if someone think something could be made better, I accept any requests.
    So, commands and permissions maybe:

Commands:

/company create <name>
    Creates a company.
    /company hire Makes avaible for players to join the company
    /company list Lists the companies looking for people.
    /company join <name (Or maybe custom ID?)> Join to a company
    /company createtask <what you need> <how much you pay?> Creates a task for your employees (Maybe could do on more ways? Eg: You can look for diamonds as I said example before with /company createtask 150 diamond $100 but you can create custom tasks too.)
    /company tasks [page] Lists the task in your company.
    /company task <index> <pieces> Completes a task, or a part of it.
    /company leave Leaves your company.
    /company kick <player> Fires out someone from your company.
    /company close Deletes your company.

Permissions:
    company.player
    (Join, and work for a company)
    company.create (Allows you creating and managing a company)
    company.admin (Maybe some admin commands?)

I have Bukkit 1.7.2 R03 but if someone interested, but uses 1.8 I can use it too just give me a bukkit :p.

Umm, maybe I'm retarded but I'm not sure in java version. I use JRE7 if it is the java version :p

4. Offline

bazsi700

Bump.

5. Offline

bazsi700

Bump. Noone is interested?

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

7. Offline

bazsi700

Maybe I did understand wrongly Developement Assistance? :p

However, I'm not sure how it would be, and I would ask for ideas from developers, who has got a good one, or from server owners or just players, what would they like.

8. Offline

bazsi700

Bump. Any ideas?

9. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@bazsi700 Development assistance is the alternative of plugin development.

10. Offline

bazsi700

@timtower Yeah, then I have missunderstanded it :/ Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.