COMMUNICATION ERROR PROBLEM... PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ucftyler, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ucftyler

Lately I have had bad internet connection, and when i go to join my server, it says in red COMMUNICATION ERROR. It is also disconnecting the players on the server saying end of stream. This happens every like 5 minutes, and is really frustrating. I am aware that restarting the server fixes it, but it doesnt keep it fix, so please help! Thank you for your time!

BTW, I am running a host from minecraftserverhost if that info helps!

2. Offline

tardreted

for some reason this happened to me too on my old server host, thats why its running off my new PC now.

3. Offline

Deonasoto

You need to get a better internet connection, your issue can't be solved. Your friends' problem is because their computer doesn't have enough RAM or the server runs out of RAM. Can I have the plugin list?

4. Offline

ucftyler

Plugins: Backup, chairs, streetlights, herobrine, multiverse core, multiverse inventories, blfriends, BOSEconomy, vault, essentials, mcmmo, chatmanager(out of date), worldguard, worldedit, chestshop, permissionsex, modifyworld, nocheatplus, pluginmetrics, spleefultimate, stargate, mcma_compat, coloredsigns, essentialsspawn. towny, townychat

Worlds: world, shop, survival, survival_nether

Also, I am averaging about 1-2 bars of internet connection lately

5. Offline

Deonasoto

Server specs?

6. Offline

ucftyler

Also if you can help, i cant go into the nether for some reason. I just get the noise with the animation, but dont go through. If you also know this answer, feel free to answer!

7. Offline

Deonasoto

Go to server.properties file and have this on:
    Code:
    allow nether = true

8. Offline

ucftyler

I am on the emerald plan from minecraft server host.

1200MB- Guaranteed ram

I am really appreciating the help btw. And i already have made sure that is turned to true.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  9. Offline

Deonasoto

What is the processor? How many players are in the server when this happens?

10. Offline

ucftyler

there are 4-5 players when this happens, and idk what the processor is, but i believe the servers are hosted off of the minecraft server hosts computers.

11. Offline

Deonasoto

Hmm... contact MinecraftHost ;) That's the best you can do.

12. Offline

ucftyler

ok, will do! I appreciate all the help you have done!

Deonasoto likes this.
  13. Offline

Deonasoto

No problem, anytime, just PM me if you need help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.