Commands locked due to an error.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AnonymousReise, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AnonymousReise

Alright, so,
    All of my groups were working fine. Until I added one named "Silver." When I added this one, it has seemed to be the cause of the message "All commands are locked due to an error. Check plugins/groupmanager/error.log or console and then try a '/manload.'" This goes as far as if I type the command /list , everyone shows up as "null."
    Error log:
    https://pastebin.com/7h0hP7z9
    I have multiple worlds, each world with different permissions. If need any other files to see then let me know, I'll be happy to help you help me, as I have a 24/7 server and donors aren't exactly enjoying it.
    Thanks for all help in advance.

2. Offline

Machine Maker

3. Offline

AnonymousReise

I have many due to seperate worlds, which would you like?

4. Offline

Machine Maker

Plots maybe?

5. Offline

AnonymousReise

6. Offline

KarimAKL

7. Offline

Machine Maker

Looks like there is also something wrong with the GroupManager config.yml (can you post that one too please?) but on line 270 of the plots file there is a weird indentation error.

8. Offline

AnonymousReise

Gotcha.
    https://pastebin.com/v9vVu3JT

Alrighty! It was just the 270 issues, I've been up 24+ hours, thank you all!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2019
  9. Offline

Machine Maker

Hmm, I can't find anything wrong with that config.yml. Try fixing the spacing issue on line 270 of the plots file. If there are more errors, repost the error.log file.

@AnonymousReise Please mark this thread as Solved if your issue has been resolved.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.