Commandbook to Essentials

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by bm11111, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bm11111

Is there any way I can convert all Commandbook data to Essentials? I was able to convert PEx to bPermissions and I want to switch to Essentials. And yes I know Commandbook is better, I just need some more commands! I also am getting Towny because it seems a better anti-grief than Blockprotection reloaded which I have now. Is there also another plugin like blockprotection that I can import my data too instead of getting Towny? I'm nervous about Towny because it takes a lot of configuration and Towny Chat conflicts with the bPermissions chat manager. What should I do with that and is there a way to convert commandbook to essentials?

2. Offline

RustyDagger

why on earth would you ever go from commandbook to essentials 10x the server resources used and harder to Configure

3. Offline

Necrodoom

give proof for so called 10x resource usage, please.
    bm11111 townychat is not a required for towny to work. as for converting, youd most likely need to do it manual.

4. Offline

bm11111

RustyDagger You are not helpful! Commandbook only had the basic Essentials commands.

necrodoom Thank you for the help, how would I convert manually?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.