Commandbook - Teleport Extention

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mattyluggs, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Offline

mattyluggs

Hi,

Most of you will know the plugin named "commandbook" that I have linked below:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/commandbook/

I have for a long time wanted the developers of this plug-in to add a "delay" on the teleports and warps that the plugin uses. But never seem to get any response on this. (Large plugin didn't expect a reply).

No idea if this is possible.... but can someone create a small lightweight plugin that simply acts as an "extension" to the plug-in and override the warp / teleport system to use the same commands but have a delay on them?

Sorry to waste peoples time if it isn't possible.

Cheers,

Matt.

2. Offline

afistofirony

I don't believe an extension is possible. But you can try creating a feature request or getting a plugin with such functionality (e.g. TeleportSuite).

3. Offline

mattyluggs

We have a large amount of warps setup with Commandbook already didn't want to lose them. Thats the only reason I wondered if this was possible.

4. Offline

puyttre

This is very possible and very simple. However, I won't be able to do this request until tomorrow around 4:00PM CST. If anyone else want's to take this request, feel free to do so. Otherwise, please send me a PM sometime tomorrow so I don't forget!

(I'll make it open source for all of you learning developers ;) )