Command Warp

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SuperBoy1097, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SuperBoy1097

I am making a server and I was wondering if someone could make me or send me a link for this Bukkit plugin (or copy and paste the code), I searched everywhere but I can't find any of this plugins I was Looking Fore).

I wanted to make a Command Warp, for example you do /switcher and you warp to a place where you set it and you get 16 snowballs.

I wanted it to be a normal warp plugin too so you can do /warp mlg then you warp there.

Commands:
    /setwarp [name] - Sets A Warp From Where You Are Standing

/warp [name] - Warps You To A Warp

/delwarp [name] - Deletes A Warp

/commandwarp [Warp] [Command] [Item ID] [Quantity] -
    [Warp] - The Warp Name, [Command] The command of the warp such as /switcher, [Item ID] The Item Id of the item you will get when you do the command, [Quantity] Amound of Item]

/(the command warp you set) such as /switcher (you spawn 16 snowballs and warp somewhere), /archer (spawn with a bow and arrow and warp somewhere)

And it doesn't say anything if you do /switcher or something. but it says when you do /warp [name]. I hope it will be configurable with eclipse

Please make this plugin, I've been wanted to have this.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

SuperBoy1097 DynamicAliases ( in the link in my signature ) is able to perform multiple commands on 1 go.
    So pretty much like any command alias plugin.
    Then you can put in any warp plugin and any kit plugin.

3. Offline

wesley009

4. Offline

SuperBoy1097

Thanks, Nice Plugins :D

Thanks but I dont know how to do it, commands and stuff, how to edit it

OMG THANKS SO MUCH! Im Just Wondering How to let people not permission to do this? like permissions. and (you dont have to) how do you make pros, donator, etc. only use that command? or something

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Online

This plugin has permissions on its own, check the config file, there should be a default command.
    Players also need the original permission of the command to be able to use this, it is just a shortcut.

6. Offline

SuperBoy1097

I have a problem on your bukkit plugin, I edited the config file and saved it to the folder, once I saved it I launched the server and then the whole config file restarted, I did this like 4 times now and It still doesn't work. Please Help Me ASAP. and I dont know whats the Timtowerisawesome.use for and the description: please help me

7. Online

SuperBoy1097 Was the server running when you was editing it? And there is a possibility that your syntax is incorrect.

8. Offline

SuperBoy1097

Im running a 1.7.2 Ro.3 and the server wasn't running when I edited it. My syntax isn't incorrect I just replaced the stuff such as "give timtower", permission message, messages, and deleted some (-) cause I dont need them (by delete I mean like I deleted useless commands like "say timtower, etc.") cause i dont need them or I just replace them. please reply, and do you have skype so we can discuss this? and i was wondering how do u give a player who did that command like give @p or give %player% or what is it?!?!?

9. Online

SuperBoy1097 I don't combine bukkit and skype. ( not allowed either )
    And that first command will always be there that way, can't get rid of it. Copy it, modify the copy.
    And I think that I don't have any variables in it yet. Can look at that tomorrow. Sleeping time here.

10. Offline

SuperBoy1097

thank you but I dont know how to use it

I tried to copy and paste it and it still doesnt work

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  11. Online

12. Offline

SuperBoy1097

yea, like the command ex. description: etc.

13. Online

C0uld you also post your new config in http://pastebin.com ?
    Then I might be able to fix it for you

14. Offline

SuperBoy1097

wait its not my config its yours like example the timtower is awesome commands, i copied that and made a new command and here http://pastebin.com/d45PYteB

15. Online

SuperBoy1097 I want to bet that you don't have the permission to perform the command.
    And after you changed it it is your config.
    And I think that I don't have a player variable in yet, certainly not in the permission as you don't need it there.
    Also: don't use /say, try the message part of the plugin instead, might need to redownload it for that.
    EDIT: SuperBoy1097 The commands are running from the player, not from the console.

16. Offline

SuperBoy1097

Ok thanks anyways I just used simplealias

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.