Solved command sign with timer

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Im looking for a command sign, now yes i know there are 100000 out there and i dont need a custom 1 since they are but i need help looking for 1 that has a build in possibility to only allow the sign to be used ones every minute or so. as to not spam "reset mine" which some users love to do..

Also i checked command signs but it confuses the hell out of me with all this /i /^ etc. :confused: i know msl scripting but that just...yea idk

and also has "%player% reset mine <mine name>" shown to people on that world in a form of a whisper like feature.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  2. I don't know any of those plugins, and I just want to say one thing. Have you asked to one of the developers of a command sign plugin to add the timer function in the plugin page? If you ask one they maybe add it, if they say they aren't adding it in, you can ask another developer at another plugin page.

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

yea i did contact devs of plugins but dont always respond, i tried to ask the dev for world edit and worldguard since i need some help setting up worldguard only allowing certain groups to enter a region and allow people to use pickaxes in mines and allow them to right or left(not break) click the signs to sell stuff. No luck tried every which way

Edit: Solved it, a buddy knew a plugin that just does EXACLY this. Solved WG region stuff aswell :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.