Solved Command Block Trouble (Help)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by A1Legged, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

A1Legged

Is there a plugin that lets you teleport with a command like /tp. (Yes there is)
    but is there a plugin that will keep the rotation of of the player when they use this command / command block?

PapiDimmi likes this.
  2. Offline

Necrodoom

EDIT: isnt that how normal TP works?

3. Offline

A1Legged

yes,but no when using command blocks it wont keep the rotation
    it always faces them South. Also command blocks have been very spotty lately with not being able to run all of the essentials commands that relate to group manager.

4. Offline

A1Legged

I really need help Command blocks will only face you South when I want them to keep there rotation

5. Offline

Necrodoom

update groupmanager to http://ci.ess3.net/viewType.html?buildTypeId=bt10&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv&guest=1, regenerate config, enable allow_commandblocks

6. Offline

A1Legged

Didn't work with the rotation I still will face south.

7. Offline

Necrodoom

its solution for using GM commands.

8. Offline

A1Legged

Still not working :(.

/Tp Command with command blocks will always make the player face South.
    /Manuadd With command blocks will not work.

9. Offline

A1Legged

Help please

10. Offline

Abusivee

I know this may sound silly but have you tried /manpromote as opposed to add for the block?
    About the orientation... I noticed that only happens for me with Multi-World, I didn't bother too much, I just rotated my building to match the teleport orientation.

11. Offline

A1Legged

I am not using multi-world but i am using essentials and group manager, also some other plugins that don't effect peoples spawning

Didn't work :( if you want to get on my server and try go ahead. PM me.

12. Offline

Redsecurity

I sadly don't thing that you can actually change that. It's a mechanic in Minecraft that you'd have to tinker with in the actual coding of the game. Sorry :(

13. Offline

A1Legged

Well that sucks :( I need a way for my users to rank up by redstone mechanic or by pressing a button and still being able to toggle redstone and haven't come across a plugin that will do that. but the Teleporting I can deal with.

14. Offline

Abusivee

PM me your details, I'll come have a look when I get home from work.

15. Offline

A1Legged

I have school in 40 mins I take an ROP so will 4 hours from now be fine.

16. Offline

Abusivee

Haha, just about when I get home

17. Offline

A1Legged

18. Offline

Abusivee

I'm home, so whenever.

19. Offline

A1Legged

20. Offline

Necrodoom

/tp is fixed in essentials devb.
    as for /manuadd, type /version groupmanager, paste me result, also explain exactly what you do and what happens with commandblock.

21. Offline

A1Legged

ok, Well we tested (/manuadd), (/manpromote), and (/manudel). Results from inputting, [Manuadd @p (Group)] Nothing happens, [Manpromote @p (Group)] Nothing happens, [Manudel @p] Nothing happens.

Version: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.4.7-R1.0-b2624jnks (MC: 1.4.7) (Implementing API version 1.4.7-R1.0)

22. Offline

Necrodoom

i need the groupmanager version, not bukkit's.
    either do /version groupmanager, or get from console.

23. Offline

A1Legged

Ok sorry I give it to you in 3-4 hours got to get home

24. Offline

GummyGum173

http://ci.ess3.net/viewType.html?buildTypeId=bt10
    Go here (if asked to login, there is a "login as guest option"), go to the latest build > Artifacts and download the jars, replace them with your original, navigate to <server folder>/plugins/GroupManager and delete config, launch your server, go again to /plugins/GroupManager, edit the config, you'll see an option called allow_commandblock or something like this, set it to true, restart the server / reload, enjoy :p

25. Offline

A1Legged

That worked thank you apparently my version wasn't working I was using Groupmanager 2.0 with Phoenix (Isnt that a bios), this version is 2.0.117 Phoenix.:) Just got to wait for that dev build for essentials. :)

Solved just tested with all 3 of my groups it works even if your opped or not.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  26. Offline

GummyGum173

Aight, happy that I helped you ;) I had the exact problem and I was so confused xD
    If not a secret, how are you going to deal with command block overuse??
    I wanted to make that can use it only once (using world guard and group manager), though world guard fails for me to keep other groups away from using the red stone again...

27. Offline

A1Legged

what I did is run a long chain of commands with command blocks, and one of them being the rank command and right after it will tp them to the real map this can work with the same world and multi-verse I had a more flexable set up with it though. :) now its just this giant wall between builders and guest/ non-builder ranks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.