Command Block for CB 1.3.2

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mr. Minecraft, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

I need a command block plugin that has vault and groupmanager support.

Block Making Process:
    /cb create

"Please put the recticle on the block and type 'Select' into the chat"

*you type Select*

"Block Selected. Please input the commands to be linked to the block, type 'done' when finished"

*You type: /time set 1200
    /i diamondsword*

*you type 'done'*

"Do you want this block to charge users? Please type the amount in to the chat or type 'no'"

*You type '300'*

"Amount Set, If you would like to set a group that can use this, type it into the chat. Otherwise type '/cb finish'"

*You type 'Administrator'*

"Access group: Administrator"

*You type '/cb finish*

"Block Creation Complete'

I would really appreciate if someone could make something like this or modify a current plugin to do this. Let me know,

-Chris

2. I think theres a plugin called BlockScript.

3. Offline

RingOfStorms

This hurt my eyes right when I looked at it, please format and make clear'er, no need for stars all over the place!

4. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

I don't know how it can get any different. The stars represent the user typing commands, the quotes represent what the console tells you.

5. Offline

WarmakerT

VariableTriggers.

6. Offline

Alkhemyst

Vanilla minecraft is already having this setup for 1.4, The Econ support is practically the only use of this plugin when 1.4 is released, so This plugin will die off quickly if made. And permissions? LWC.

AndyMcB1 likes this.
  7. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

I know they are adding this, I had the snapshot. But I dont want to have to use a command block, I want to be able to use any block for any command.

8. Offline

Hoolean

9. Offline

Kiakaha

Script

Variable Triggers

BlockScripts

All do this in one way or another