Combat Tag Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CashVillan, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Offline

CashVillan

Plugin category: Pvp

Suggested name: CombatTag

What I want: On my server some donator ranks can /fly and /god and need a plugin that when they hit someone it tags them so if they have fly on or god on it disables it and it doesnt let them use it until they are out of combat. This would be great if i could get this made! Also some groups can use /speed

Ideas for commands: /combattag help, /combattag info, /combattag enable, /combat disable

Ideas for permissions: combattag.fly combattage.god

When I'd like it by: within the next week :)

2. Offline

youngbawss22

So if you hit the player who has god, speed or fly enabled it will take them out of it until they are out of combat?

3. Offline

CashVillan

Yes Correct

4. Offline

xXEmeraldPxX

Awesome idea!

5. Offline

ColeBergmann

This is a great idea.

6. Offline

dillyg10

This actually is a great idea, I think a lot of server owners wil be looking for this, and it's gosh darn simple to make!

I'll try to whip it up ASAP, assuming the Essentials API works :D.

Alright, finished it. I just need to jar it, and put it on BukkitDev.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  7. Offline

CashVillan

Wow Ok!

8. Offline

xXEmeraldPxX

:) Yay gonna get this when it comes :D

9. Offline

CashVillan

I dont think he made it, hes going around on all kinds of posts and saying he just needs to jar it. So, dont get your hopes up :(

10. Offline

drtshock

Cause compiling is the hardest part! xD

11. Offline

ahuby09

decompiling ??????? extracting and that takes 1 min so gtfo if your gona trick them
    dillyg10

12. Offline

drtshock

xD <--- attempted to get the sarcasm of my post across.

13. Offline

ahuby09

lolat first i qouted towards you then i relised you wasnt the one who posted that you had started it XD me = dumass sometimes

14. Offline

drtshock

Oh haha. I got the notification and was like wtf :eek:

But yes if all he has to do is compile it then why stop there? Take the extra 10 seconds to click export...

15. Offline

ahuby09

lol XD god knows

16. Offline

CashVillan

-_- I just want the plugin, if anyone can make this the way i want ill pay 5$

17. Offline

dillyg10

Lol I did make it, I actually finished it. I'm really sorry, I got home toput it on bukkitdev, then something came up and it totaly slipped my mind. I'm finishing it up as I speak :).

18. Offline

Dark_Riddles

lol he has no myplugin under his profile he didnt make it

19. Offline

dillyg10

I dunno what happened to my sig :confused:. It should link to dillyg10, I have a whole bunch of plugins there. And I found a bug with the plugin where players could bypass it. I'm fixing it :).

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...-pvping-in-god-or-fly-mode-1-4-5-r0-2.113479/

THERE we go! There is a bukkitdev page, but it's gonna take a bit to approve. SO there u go bro <3.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  20. Offline

CashVillan

Wow, thanks man!

21. Offline

CashVillan

Uh not the plugin i really want. Can someone make a plugin where if you have god or fly enable and someone hits you or you hit someone it will disable it and wont let you use it untill you get out of combat! Please i really need a plugin LIKE THIS!

22. Offline

fredghostkyle1

you sig. can show up 1 time in a form.

23. Offline

CashVillan

Is someone will to make this plugin, ill pay!

24. Offline

CashVillan

Anyone want to make ill pay 10$ i really need this plugin!