Coding Disguises

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by IIxUnderWorldxII, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm currently working on a gadget plugin & I've never ever messed with disguises, if anyone has anywhere I can learn about these disguises please do reply, & also particle effects / trails.

2. Offline

Experminator

3. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  4. Offline

Experminator

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
  5. Is there anyway to have the disguises without having the disguise plugin separately on your server?

6. Offline

Experminator

@IIxUnderWorldxII Yes, but i don't think, you will make the whole Disguise API itself... Because you must make iDisguise itself.

Disguises makes with packets, NMS.

7. I can't seem to get the particles to work, I followed it exactly.

I followed exactly what It said. I still don't get nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  8. Offline

pookeythekid

@IIxUnderWorldxII I just started using ParticleEffects a couple days ago. I'm still just starting to toy around with it and see how to work it. I suppose I'll get back to you if I find out how before you do.

Edit: Either that or you can contact DarkBladee12 and ask him, but I'm going to see what I can independently learn for now.

9. @pookeythekid I finally got it, I had to get my friend to help me, but after he showed me how to run one I wasn't stopping :)

10. Offline

JordyPwner

U can better use LibsDisguises (i believe it has 62+ disguises)

11. Offline

pookeythekid

@JordyPwner How many different disguises could two different plugins have? To my knowledge, iDisguise has all creatures and (some/all) blocks. Minecraft is only limited to so many creatures/entities that disguise plugins can use.

12. Offline

JordyPwner

DisguiseCraft: 36 disguises supported
    iDisguise: 40 disguises supported
    Lib's Disguises: 64 disguises supported

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    pookeythekid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.