Clearing Up NPCs

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rellac, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rellac

I recently started to get duplication issues with Citizens and Sentry. Eventually, it started to cause incredible strain on my server whenever a player was nearby and after deleting all of my config files, I couldn't find a fix, so I decided to delete both plugins until I could.

I now have swarms of NPCs wherever I had any single NPC. The plugins are gone, I have reloaded several times since and I still have all of the lag whenever a player stands next to an NPC.

I've checked it over and checked it over and neither plugin is active. None of the commands are recognised and they don't show in /plugins. They aren't even in the plugins directory.

What can I do?

2. Offline

tcvs

Rellac This is very weird.. I am not sure if this is possible but you could try opening your world in MCEdit and see if there is an entity in those areas and you could remove them that way? This is just a guess though.

3. Offline

mrcheeseface2

If you really want to keep the world then I dont know. The only thing i can think of is deleting the enitites.dat in your worlds folder

Rellac likes this.
  4. Offline

Rellac

@mrcheeseface2Aha, thanks a lot! Exactly what I needed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.