Plugin Request Clash Of Clans Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by SkyJake, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

No need for a new thread, just edit your first post.

2. Offline

SkyJake

3. Offline

crolemol

all
    I like to code this one, but it's not easy. there must be a team (schematic maker, 2 coders, bugfixer, idea-improver,...)
    so if someone wants to help me, I can use some help. I'm also looking for a good way to move buildings easy to another place

4. Offline

RyanDev

wut...

5. Offline

crolemol

RyanDev
    I was asking if there was somebody who wants to help me with some stuff

6. Offline

Geekhellmc

He mean't he needs to form a team to make the plugin because it's very big

7. Offline

crolemol

Geekhellmc
    exactly! I am already coding this but i have to take a break because worledit has a clipboard bug and I can't make any schematics

8. Offline

Geekhellmc

I hate worldeditAPI >.<

9. Offline

TheWolfBadger

It's a huge project. I do have 14 plugins. If anyone wants to make a team for making this, then I'd be happy to join and offer my expertise :).

10. Offline

crolemol

Geekhellmc
    Any other way to import schematics and make them

TheWolfBadger
    all
    I just have one bukkit dev plugin but also a few plugin request plugins but if there will be a team I like to join it. By the way already started at this one

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  11. Offline

Geekhellmc

crolemol I personally prefer using structure generating codes as it's easier :D

12. Offline

crolemol

Geekhellmc
    Can you give me an example because I have never heard this before and when i use schematics it is very difiddicult to get it on the right place.
    plugin status : generating arena edges
    EDIT:don't need it anymore schematics are now working fine :D

13. Offline

Freack100

14. Offline

Geekhellmc

@Freaxk100 Your post has not something to do with the plugin request.

15. Offline

crolemol

Freack100
    I don't think this is what we need

16. Offline

Geekhellmc

crolemol I would like to know how you do schematics :D

17. Offline

crolemol

all
    Geekhellmc TheWolfBadger timtower
    Hey everebody,
    I need some help with a bug i can't fix
    Code:
    [20:40:42] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to ClashOfClans v1.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:294) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:501) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:486) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:235) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PacketPlayInFlying.a(SourceFile:137) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PacketPlayInLook.handle(SourceFile:98) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:157) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ServerConnection.c(SourceFile:134) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:667) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:260) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:558) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Name cannot be null
        at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:203) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.getOfflinePlayer(CraftServer.java:1343) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        at me.crolemol.coc.arena.ArenaApi.getArenaSpawn(ArenaApi.java:83) ~[?:?]
        at me.crolemol.coc.Eventlistener.onplayermove(Eventlistener.java:23) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor43.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_11]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_11]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:292) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
        ... 13 more
    This is the error code. I know that it is in the arenaApi class on line 83. I also know that the file exist and the plugin knows that, but when i try to write someting to it it won't set it or even save it. so the file stay's empty
    here is the source.REMOVED. i hope somebody can help me and I can keep going on developing this

18. Offline

crolemol "getUUIDConf().getString(""+ArenaUUID")
    That probably returns null

19. Offline

crolemol

timtower
    yes, it does.i already did know that. It returns null because I can't set any variable in the uuid file.any idea why?

20. Offline

crolemol Try to not-load the file each time you access it, and also make sure to save the file when you set a value

21. Offline

crolemol

22. Offline

TheWolfBadger

crolemol Suggestion: Next time, make a thread in plugin development. In all honesty we shouldn't have been tahgged as we are not working on the project. - Jack

23. Offline

crolemol

TheWolfBadger
    sorry for that I thought that you wants to offer your expertice
    sorry for bad English, I'am dutch

timtower
    thanks, it is working now :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

24. Offline

SkyJake

It does create a town it creates a clan that people can join and they can do /chat clan

They would be mobs

25. Offline

cometear

Are you all still working on this?

26. Offline

Rockdude_

i am a very good builder if thats what you mean about schematic maker. I've tried to attempt to make clash of clans before with a variety of plugins but didn't succeed. I probably still have the schematics for it and if you need schematics of a town hall, gold mine, elixir collector, and more just ask.

27. Offline

octoshrimpy

SkyJake crolemol Is this still a thing? I'm a beginner coder, but excellent builder, and if it's still going, I'd love to work with Rockdude_ on making the schematics for all the buildings. also, SkyJake, why not have the buildings themselves have a GUI when you enter them? instead of making run off of commands. (harder, I know, but a lot better for the RPG experience)

I'll start on the schematics for the buildings anyways. Tahg me if you want them. :)

28. Offline

crolemol

octoshrimpy Rockdude_
    I am working on this for a month now and I almost finished with the singelplayer part.
    but I need some more buildings so if you want to help. join the test server on [EDITED]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  29. crolemol Please can you whitelist me I played alot and I would love this plugin.

IGN: bwfcwalshy

30. Offline

crolemol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.