Claim plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MrMoka100, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrMoka100

Plugin category: Land Claiming, Anti-Grief.

Minecraft version: 1.14.4

Suggested name: ClaimIT

What I want:
    Hey!

well, I will just cut into it,
    I want a change for GriefPrevention, (maybe thats not possible... so a completly diffrent plugin)
    instade of useing a golden shovel and a stick, I want the player to use /claim, that will activate is hand (arm) and he will choose 2 corners to claim. if he types /claim again it will disable his hand for claiming.
    another thing, in GriefPrevention if you right-click with a stick in your claim it shows up your claim borders, I want that to be activated just by typing /claim.
    to sum up, I want GriefPrevention to be activated by /claim.

Ideas for commands: /claim

When I'd like it by: soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If everything that I said isnt possible, I would like to have a GUI for GriefPrevention (all actions).

THANKS!

2. Offline

JRL1004

@MrMoka100 When you type /claim in an existing claim, does it activate claiming mode AND show you the claim borders, or does it only show the claim borders. If it's the latter, then player will need to be outside of any existing claims before entering claim mode. This is why GriefPrevention had two separate tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.