Citizens NPC trader discussion

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by fullwall, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SiKiN

Maybe keeping it simple would be the best way, like for example having the shop not remember its stock so every time the npc/shop is used the stock is full. The above system would be amazing.

2. Offline

fullwall

There will be an unlimited shop system for admins to create at some point.

3. Offline

donh

Can't wait for the NPC trader to citizens plugin.

arthoz likes this.
  4. Offline

luckyslayer92

Massive trader bug on my server... Giving over 20 buy/sell commands causes server to become overloaded, and eventually causes internal plugin error. Most likely something to do with java ram...

5. Offline

Phelicks

I think that is a result of the bug I found: #2702
    It makes the "Citizens.stocking" file enormous big, until java can't hold it....

6. Offline

Colby l

when i try to make it that my trader either buys or sells an item, i type the proper command and it gives me a message saying the server is not using iconomy when it is using iconomy 5

7. Offline

morizuki

Code:
    2011-06-22 01:15:17 [WARNING] Task of 'Citizens' generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.fullwall.Citizens.Utils.MessageUtils.getStackString(Unknown Source)
        at com.fullwall.Citizens.Economy.ItemInterface.getCurrency(Unknown Source)
        at com.fullwall.Citizens.Economy.EconomyHandler.getCurrency(Unknown Source)
        at com.fullwall.Citizens.Utils.MessageUtils.getPriceMessage(Unknown Source)
        at com.fullwall.Citizens.Utils.MessageUtils.getStockableMessage(Unknown Source)
        at com.fullwall.Citizens.NPCTypes.Traders.TraderTask.sendStockableMessage(Unknown Source)
        at com.fullwall.Citizens.NPCTypes.Traders.TraderTask.handleTraderClick(Unknown Source)
        at com.fullwall.Citizens.NPCTypes.Traders.TraderTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:138)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:388)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    This is my error when I'm buying an Item, i can suddenly get the item but when I put it back, it duplicate, then when I close the NPC, and talk to it again it says, One person may serve at a time, but I'm the only one in my server, also i changed the owner.. it works on the start and when I reload the server.... but this error came up when the server is running long.

8. Offline

Nickbuc

Ok now when I do anything its based on Yellow Flowers, I have the iConomy plugin installed how can I fix it to were the traders mainly use Money?

9. Offline

phozee

Open up the config file and changed the econplugin value from 'false' to 'true'.

10. Offline

Nickbuc

Didnt fix it

11. Offline

Laichonious

Well I looked thru this thread and oddly enough didn't find the problem I'm running into. I am setting up a village of NPCs that with exist solely for the benefit of the average joe class groups in my server. I am using the Essentials econo plugin because I find it mush easier to use. I have admins, moderators, and builders as the only groups that can access the anytime buy/sell/worth commands for convenience but the other groups will only have access to the trader NPCs. However, I am having trouble with items that have complex number id's like the different types wool and dyes (there is a taylor NPC) is there some way to fix this?

Also, I have a suggestion: is it possible to make the price of an item appear when a player hovers over it in the inventory? and can there be a "buy whole stack" option?

thanks! this is a great plugin btw!

12. My npc's dissapear whe the server goes down and come back up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.