Circular Border Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by QQCucumber, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Offline

QQCucumber

All of the border plugins that are out right now only do square borders, and I require a circular one for my pre-generated map. Is this possible?

2. Offline

Shados

It's definitely possible, but you might be better off making the request to add circular borders to an existing border plugin in one of their threads; more likely to get notice from someone interested in implementing it.

3. Offline

QQCucumber

The request has been made for both of them, though it's been a while and sadly this is still not possible yet.

4. Offline

Shados

...I don't see anything in particular making it 'not possible', it's just marginally more complex than cuboid regions.

5. Offline

QQCucumber

I didn't mean it like literally not possible, I just meant there's currently nothing that allows servers to have circular borders yet.
    --- merged: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 AM ---
    The creator of BorderGuard says he does not want to implement circular borders, and the creator of Border Plugin has been inactive for almost a week now, and it was last updated at build 44 or so. I desperately need this so I can finally upgrade my server.