Problem/Bug Chunk generation/reloading problem

Discussion in 'General Help' started by DaHammer34, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DaHammer34

I'm on 1.8.4 CraftBukkit with several plugins. I've been prepping for the start of my server. As I've explored, I've found these oddities around the chunk borders. They're not around every one, but they're there, and seem to be the worst near my spawnpoint.

[​IMG]

As you can see, there are two lines of removed blocks running up the map. These are either at the 1st or 16th row of a chunk.

[​IMG]

When in a lake, this is coupled with what I would call "Water geysers." All of the ones here are really short, but I've taken out a few that were about twenty blocks above the water.

I blocked this one off, and it goes all the way down to bedrock.

[​IMG]

That's the intersection of two rows. One of the worst instances of it I've found.

Here are a few more of the geysers. The stone is from tiny slips of lava spawning high above the ocean and then hitting it before fizzling out.

[​IMG]

I found some larger geysers. Posted them below.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if this issue happened during the initial generating of the chunk, or during one of the reloads (though I'm leaning towards a reload. I like to think I'd have seen this the first time.)

I have Worldedit installed, but I don't know if there's a command to regenerate the chunks in question correctly. Seeing as I just finished spawn and my shops and such, I really don't want to have to wipe the map. Any suggestions on either the bug or the fixing of it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-DaHammer

EDIT: Was wondering around, and found this nearby. Definitely the worst I've seen so far.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. Offline

Bobcat00

I'm not seeing anything like that with 1.8.3 (there is no CB 1.8.4), What is the output of the /version command? Also post a list of your plugins and your startup log.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.