Chunk Error?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DJTza, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DJTza

Afternoon guys

Yesterday we opened a new map to the server which the admins and I have been working on for a month with no problems. Within two hours the server crashed and the log file which was 10mb jumped to 1.25gb by time I woke up this morning.

I read through the log file and it appears that this message keeps repeating over and over again, making the file huge.
    The server has crashed about three times and I've noticed that some of the creations outside the city have disappeared since they were made yesterday by players. I have no idea what is going on.

However, someone said it might be important so i will add that I copied and pasted the city using World Edit onto this map about 2 weeks ago from an older map where I started it. Not sure if that is relevant.

Does anyone here have any ideas? Can I save my beloved new city? Or should I try copy it to a new map and count my losses on that one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Dj

2. Offline

Ix_DarkDragon_

Download this Attachment to fix your World Chunks.

To run this, simply put the Chunkster.jar file in your main Server Directory. (Windows ONLY.)

Then what you do now is hold SHIFT on your Minecraft Server Folder and RIGHT CLICK and select 'Open Command Window Here'

Do the following ::

Code:
    java -jar Chunkster.jar WorldName [Location]
    Example: java -jar Chunkster.jar Ix_DarkDragon_
    C:\Users\Dustin\Desktop\Minecraft\Server\Ix_DarkDragon_

Let me know If this helps.

Attached Files:

3. Offline

DJTza

I typed that in, but i get this: 'java' is not recognised as an internal or external command. operable program or batch file."

What did i do wrong?
    Running Win 7 Ultimate 64

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.