Chunk error! Keeps spamming my server console...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BlancoLanda, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BlancoLanda

Code:
    15:54:45 [SEVERE] Chunk (-17, 27) stored at  (-24, 23) in world 'world'
    15:54:45 [SEVERE] net.minecraft.server.Chunk
    15:54:45 [SEVERE] java.lang.Throwable
    15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getOrCreateC
    hunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:112)
    15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.World.getChunkAt(World.java:300)

15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.World.getTypeId(World.java:247)
    15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.BlockStationary.a(BlockStationar
    y.java:47)
    15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.World.i(World.java:1891)
    15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1638)
    15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    r.java:454)
    15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    ver.java:374)
    15:54:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    ceFile:417)
    How can I fix that? I didn't do anything and that started happening! It makes my server laggy and it's annoying...

2. Offline

Zaros

Search the forum for 'Chunkster'. Run that on your world, and it should work again.

3. Offline

BlancoLanda

OMG! It worked for me... there are not more errors in console, but in the most important zone of my server, when some players try to build / break blocks, they can't... I already tryed to remove all the plugins of my folder, the /players database of the world folder... Can someone help me?

If I give OP to a player they can build and destroy blocks in that zone... what can I do? Anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  4. Offline

Zaros

Spawn protection. The area that they are trying to build in is the spawn area.

5. Offline

BlancoLanda

@Zaros yes... but what is spawn protecting? (if i do it without plugins it happens too) And why admins can't either build there? Only ops... How can I remove that protection? It worked fine before! And there's not any plugin protecticg the spawn!

6. Offline

Zaros

Go into server.properties and set spawnprotection option to 0

7. Offline

BlancoLanda

@Zaros there is not any spawnprotection entry... I have to set spawn-protection=0 or spawnprotection=0 ?

8. Offline

Zaros

Sorry, bukkit.yml:

'spawn-radius: 16' <-- default

9. Offline

Lolmewn

or get WorldEdit. I think that also fixes it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.