Problem/Bug Chunk corruption & crashes

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Vettias, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Vettias

No configs or plugins were touched more than 24 hours prior to these errors occuring. The server didn't restart either, so what provoked the errors is confusing me.

When I start up the server, there is chunk corruption everywhere aswell as the server itself being instable and crashing in certain areas. My server has been down for 3 days now as I've been looking for solutions. I'm hoping you guys on Bukkit forums can help me as the only option I have left is to make a new world, and a lot of players will not be happy about that.

Thank you so much for any answers.

Error log:
    http://pastebin.com/rtEbSNs3

2. Offline

Boomer

Its hard to evaluate anything when seeing only the tail-end of errors - the critical errors with all the info is the first one in the chain, not the end of a repeating infinite loop.

However, the reference to 'mount' suggests that the problem may be with a ridable/sittable vehicle issue, such as "chairs" or "players can ride a sheep" , or might even be oddly from a sheep in a minecart in the right spot.

First - have you restarted your server, and if so, is it just falling into an endless loop of this error, preventing anyone from joining when you do? If so, do you have any chair - plugins or things that let players fly on arrows, or other such 'ride something trickery'.. If so, disable (by renaming the plugin.jar file to plugin.jam or plugin.jax, which will prevent it from loading) and try starting again. If that solves the issue hurrah - the map is corrupted with an arrow somewhere it cant handle it, and it will eventually disappear. If it does not solve (or change) the issue, then please:

You need to restart your server, and then get the entire logs/latest.log file as soon as it boots up. Well, sort of - if the server is spamming infinite errors as soon as it boots, then stop the server as soon as it enters that infinite loop stage.

Then copy the "entire" log - from the very first line - until the point where it starts cycling the same error over and over

Vettias likes this.
  3. Offline

Vettias

I'll try this out and get back to you - I appreciate you taking the time to help.

4. Offline

aquaprofile

I dont care much about the log but can you show the crash report(s) in text form please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.