Choices, choices, choices.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Drizien, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Drizien

Hey fellow minecrafters!

I'm currently running a private-ish dedicated minecraft server with bukkit on it.
    First of all I'd like to say that I love bukkit and don't know what I'd do without it.
    THOUGH, and here comes my sort of shoutout/question to you all.. there seem to be a few "repeated" plugins in the plugin directories, which makes it quite hard to pick one out of those many (something I wish those plugin authors would team up and make one magnificent plugin of their chosen subject instead of many very good ones).
    I also am fully aware that bukkit is indeed in it's early stages and plugins are as they are for that reason.
    Also, it's a shame that the outdated and abandoned plugins are still on the boards just to add more to the confussion. Again, i am aware of the fill feature bukkit's elves are working their magic on.
    I do hope that there will be categories in fill, otherwise it'll get confusing as more and more plugins are released, though the bukkit's team mastermind probably has forseen this. (I just had this vision in my mind of a giant brain floating in a preservation tank hooked up with cables and stuff and a label "Bukkit Mastermind).
    Anyway, that's all I guess. ...for now

...just somthing that was on my mind - not to be taken too serious, nor ment to disrespect anyone or anything!

oO; coincindence?
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/plugin-release-submission-guidelines.1755/

In any case: THANKS!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.