Chest Look-up

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by noraver, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Offline

TGF

It isn't look difficultSomebody took this project?
    Or is it free to take?
    Ups ;) the_merciless got it

2. Offline

noraver

[​IMG]

if you ask it's a silverfish =P

3. Offline

the_merciless

Sorry guys I made a start on this and got distracted. I will work on it some more and hopefully have a release for you soon

4. Offline

noraver

=X being distracted tisk tisk! lol j/p all good just like to keep this page exiting and not at the bottom of the endless plugin request pit hehe

5. Offline

the_merciless

Question: How do i get My Plugins (1) under my name like u guys have?

6. Offline

noraver

7. Offline

the_merciless

Says im already linked but not part of any projects :(

8. Offline

noraver

9. Offline

the_merciless

i done that. I will just wait and see in the morning.

10. Offline

noraver

i see your plugin is showing now =D

11. Offline

the_merciless

Oh nice.
    Should have a version of this for you to test tonight. Will be adding more features over next few days.

12. Offline

noraver

sweet deal
    i just release a new update on my plugin so im free for testing =D

13. Offline

the_merciless

Its official. I HATE double chests. Any how here is v1.0.0 to try out. Its not complete i still have many ideas i would like to implement, but its got the important stuff.

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

COMMANDS:

aliases: [ca, cadmin, adminchest]

/chestadmin playerinfo [playername] - Returns basic information and a list of the specified player chests.
    /chestadmin chestinfo [chest id] - Returns detailed information on the chest specified.
    /chestadmin tp [chest id] - Teleports you to the specified chest and opens its inventory.

PERMISSIONS:

ca.admin - allows use of all commands.

HOW IT WORKS:

The plugin logs when a player places a chest. When a chest is destroyed the relevant information is deleted. What about chests that were in the world prior to loading the plugin? When a player uses a chest, if no info is stored for that chest, a new entry will be created. As some chests may be accessed by multiple players the 'Owner' which is stored by the plugin may not accurate.

TO DO:

1. Add more permissions
    2. Try to be more accurate as to the owner of the chest.
    3. Chest wand item. //click a chest with the wand to return the info on that chest.
    4. Finish chest value data.
    5. purge command to remove chest that have been inactive for some time.
    6. delete command to remove the specified chest. (both from the file and the world)
    7. lore items!
    8. Much more

Please feel free to give criticism/feedback/suggestions etc. The more the better.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  14. Offline

noraver

i see why you dont like double chest lol if 1 p.layer puts 1 chest down and the other puts one next to it making a new double chest small problem where loc was deleted from the yml but everything else stayed

the for mat for listing chest as to

Chest: ID-1:Value-0

well its little hard to read
    this is little less then 70 or so chest

[​IMG]

15. Offline

the_merciless

Will look into the double chest problem. I know the format isn't great. I tried a few different formats and this 1 seemed best I was just trying to keep it as short as possible as some people may have hindreds of chests. Will try and find something better.

16. Offline

Mitch_

[quote uid=106996 name="the_merciless" post=1635682]Its official. I HATE double chests. Any how here is v1.0.0 to try out. Its not complete i still have many ideas i would like to implement, but its got the important stuff.

COMMANDS:

aliases: [ca, cadmin, adminchest]

/chestadmin playerinfo [playername] - Returns basic information and a list of the specified player chests.
    /chestadmin chestinfo [chest id] - Returns detailed information on the chest specified.
    /chestadmin tp [chest id] - Teleports you to the specified chest and opens its inventory.

PERMISSIONS:

ca.admin - allows use of all commands.

HOW IT WORKS:

The plugin logs when a player places a chest. When a chest is destroyed the relevant information is deleted. What about chests that were in the world prior to loading the plugin? When a player uses a chest, if no info is stored for that chest, a new entry will be created. As some chests may be accessed by multiple players the 'Owner' which is stored by the plugin may not accurate.

TO DO:

1. Add more permissions
    2. Try to be more accurate as to the owner of the chest.
    3. Chest wand item. //click a chest with the wand to return the info on that chest.
    4. Finish chest value data.
    5. purge command to remove chest that have been inactive for some time.
    6. delete command to remove the specified chest. (both from the file and the world)
    7. lore items!
    8. Much more

Please feel free to give criticism/feedback/suggestions etc. The more the better.[/quote]
    On the chest tp command,msome people hide there chests so it should say " this chest is not safe to tp to. Do you want me to dig a hole for you? Typr /chestlookup yes to go" if they do say yes then they get tp'd and the plugin digs a hole on top of the chest.

17. Offline

the_merciless

I can add that. I didn't because I think it's either world guard or essentials has an option to override teleports and make sure you land in a safe place. I will be adding config options soon so will put that in.

added option to specify all/active/inactive chests when looking up player info, (active chests are chests which contain items.)

/ca playerinfo [player name] {all/active/inactive}

18. Offline

noraver

Double Chest does not Register items value or become active.
    Total value of chest does not register any value.
    Player.yml some times glitch's when destroying chest by only deleting the location but leave the rest of the info of the chest leaving Number of Chest not right

[​IMG]

as seen in img there are 8 chest but it registers 11 after i destroyed some it looks like that in the player.yml

TrapChest do not Register as Double chest only single chest