Inactive [Chat] PrefixChat v1.0 - Set prefixes for players without Permission groups [1.4.5 - R0.3]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by müsli1, Dec 9, 2012.

?

Is this plugin already existing?

1. Yes, but WITH permissions, or permission groups.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes!

66.7%
  3. Yes, I think so...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, ..?

16.7%
  5. No!!!

16.7%
  1. Offline

müsli1

Suggested by: Minerman01
    Installation:
    Unzip the .zip archive with winRAR or 7-Zip and drop all the files in the 'plugin' folder.
    How to use/Features:
    Prefix-Chat is a chat-plugin which gives specified players a prefix or a suffix (or both :))
    With the command '/pc prefix/suffix add [Player] [Prefix/Suffix] [Color] [Effect]' you add a prefix/suffix to a player :D
    With the command '/pc prefix/suffix remove [Player] [Prefix/Suffix/all]' you remove a prefix/suffix from a player (example: The player 'xXJKPXx' has the prefixes [xD] and [example-prefix] if you remove [xD] his prefix is now only: [example-prefix])
    You can also set the prefix/suffix: '/pc prefix/suffix set [Player] [Prefix/Suffix] [Color] [Effect]'.
    If you want to see the colors or effects just use this command: '/pc colors'
    Or if you want to see all the commands ingame: '/pc'.
    An example player message: [world] [prefixes] <PlayerName> [Suffixes]: message
    WARNING:
    This Chat plugin will OVERWRITE all chat plugins
    Commands:
    /pc prefix/suffix add [Player] [Prefix/Suffix] [Color] [Effect] - Add a prefix/suffix to a player
    /pc prefix/suffix remove [Player] [Prefix/Suffix/all] - Remove a prefix/suffix from a player or remove all prefixes/suffixes from a player
    /pc prefix/suffix set [Player] [Prefix/Suffix] [Color] [Effect] - Set the prefix/suffix of a player
    /pc colors - Print all colors and all effects
    Permissions:
    PrefixChat.prefix/suffix.* - Gives access to all prefix/suffix commands
    PrefixChat.* - Gives access to all PrefixChat commands
    PrefixChat.prefix/suffix.add - Gives access to the prefix/suffix add command
    PrefixChat.prefix/suffix.set - Gives access to the prefix/suffix set command
    PrefixChat.prefix/suffix.remove - Gives access to the prefix/suffix remove command
    Configuration:

Please don't change anything in the Config-file
    Changelog
    Download v1.0
    v1.0 - Release
    Download v1.1
    v1.1 - Fixed some bugs
    Known Bugs:
    The message from the player is like that: [world_nether] [Admin] <NameOfPlayer> [Suffix2]: test
    Between [world_nether] and [Admin] are two spaces (' ').
    Solution: Reload the server , or restart it.

Hope you enjoy :D And special thanks to: Minerman01, he motivated me again and again ;)

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Minerman01

It's there! Like it! :)
    Thanks for this, it fixes all my prefixes!

3. Offline

müsli1

New version is out :)
    Some bugs are now fixed
    Download it from here

4. Offline

Dark_Riddles

Hey could you make me a plugin please? I would like it to be private

5. Offline

müsli1

Yes, if you want :)
    Just start a coversation with me ;)