[CHAT] CapsGuard v0.6 - Blocks Caps And Specified Words [1.1-R4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by zackpollard, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Offline

zackpollard

BukkitDev Link (Go Here To Download)
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/capsguard/
    Description
    This Plugin Simply Stops Messages Being Passed That Have Over A Configurable Percentage Of CAPS In The Message This Plugin Can Allow Certain Messages Through That Are Caps Which Is Done In The Config This Plugin Can Also Have A Certain Amount Of Letters Before It Starts Checking For Caps DontCheckIfShorterThan=6 Would Check "BLAAAA" Wouldnt Check "BLAAA" This plugin has a word block. You can specify certain words in the config to be blocked by the plugin and also set the message that will show up for it.
    Bugs
    • None Known
    To-Do
    • Commands In-Game To Change Some Config Options
    • Specific World Settings (Enable/Disable Per World)
    • Option To Take Money From Player Using iConomy If They Use A Certain Percentage Of Caps (Having Problems With This But I Will Keep Trying... Sorry)
    • Make A Customizable Command Run When The Message Is Blocked By This Plugin (Might Not Be Possible)
    • Change Caps To Lowercase When Over The Specified Percentage
    Commands
    • /cg reload this command will reload the config of the plugin
    Features
    • Blocks Caps Over A Configurable Percentage
    • Can Add Ignored Phrases/Words To The Config
    • Can Ignore All Phrases Under A Certain Length That Is Adjustable In The Config
    • Customizable Message When CAPS Message Is Blocked
    • Add Words To A Blocked List To Block Them
    • Customizable Message When Word Is Block
    • Permissions To Bypass Caps Block And Specified Word Block
    Permissions
    • capsguard.bypass.caps this permission bypasses the caps block (defaults to OP)
    • capsguard.bypass.blocked this permission bypasses the blocked words (default to OP)
      • I have tested these permissions with PermissionsEx and i will not be testing with other permissions plugins... sorry**

2. Offline

md_5

Changelog please