Chat Bot

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ZCKman, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ZCKman

Hi, Ok so I am a DEV and CoOwner on a server and I wanted a chat bot for player chat. There are a couple out there but none that I can find to be easily customizable. So basically what i'm looking for is a Chat Bot that is very customizable and can work as an admin (Kicking players for spam or whatever) Can someone either point me to a plugin that does this or create one for me?

GrandmaJam likes this.
  2. Offline

JordyPwner

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chatprotectionplus/

3. Offline

ZCKman

That one only prevents spam. But I want my chatbot to be able to interact with players too. Like in chat.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@ZCKman Making something that actually returns good answers takes a long time when he has to come up with its own.
    Chatbots that have a set of words to listen to and respond to that are much easier.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  5. Offline

ZCKman

Thats what I am looking for. Plus set things that it can kick people for.

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@ZCKman I have something that can respond with keywords, no kick or something though.

7. Offline

Experminator

@ZCKman I wouldn't be mean, but you're a developer? You request a plugin, as plugin developer?
    You would be a nice developer, on a server... They can better ask for a requester... (Actually i'm ask also for plugins :p)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    GrandmaJam and gal0511Dev like this.
  8. Offline

bob0310

@Experminator

For some reason now a days System Admin - the one that does all the behind the scenes work is now called "Dev", why not just call yourselfs "SysAdmin" since your not making plugins but a server or set of servers.

@ZCKman

I might do this but it will have to wait until AFTER christmas (Tomorrow at time of posting)

GrandmaJam likes this.
  9. Offline

Skionz

@bob0310 Technically anyone who develops something is a developer. Builders can be considered developers because they develop hubs and such. I am pretty sure the System Admin develops the server so they can be considered a developer as well.

10. Offline

Experminator

@Skionz You technically right. But if you that understand so, then is everyone that create ANYTHING a developer......
    So example; If anyone bake a cake, then he/she is a developer.....

GrandmaJam likes this.
  11. Offline

Skionz

@Experminator By definition yes because that cake grew and became more advanced from it's original ingredients. This is why we should be called 'Programmers.' The word 'coder' just sounds ridiculous to me.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  12. Offline

Experminator

13. Offline

Deleted user

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.