[Challenge] NPC SurvivalGames

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TPCBonehound, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin Category:
    NPCs + Hunger Games

Suggested Name:
    I'd like it to be private

What I want:

A survival games plugin that people can play even if there is just one or two people in the game at any point in time. The way this is accomplished is by using NPCs that will try to attack the players on sight, acting like a normal survival games player (potentially loot chests?). These players are spawned in when a player joins the game and when another player joins they are replaced by that player. If possible I'd like them to have names + skins and death messages. One of the main things I'd want is difficulty levels that players can vote for before the game. Also I'd like kits please (configurable). Hope this isn't too much ; )

Ideas for commands:
    Any normal survival games commands (including lobby) as well as the voting.

Ideas for permissions:
    Permissions such as:
    sgnpc.kit.<example> (for kits)
    sgnpc.game.forcestart (as usual)
    sgnpc.vote (obvious)

When I'd like it by:
    As soon as humanely possible.

Notes:
    Please do not post a link to anything you make as I'd like this to be a unique selling point for my server ; )

I hope this isn't too difficult, but it does say challenge!

2. Offline

shades161

there's two things wrong here, one, plugins requested here can not be private. Anything on bukkit is public and if you want a private plugin you would have to go to a developer and ask them to make it rather than requesting it here.
    and two, making something like this would be very difficult if you wanted it to be as humanly as possible. plus making them have skins, other than the defaults, would be hard as well. Something like this would most likely not be something someone would make here. Sorry, hope you find what you're looking for somewhere else.

3. @shades161

Hi.
    Thanks for your points about various things. It would be possible to do this using the Citizens API maybe mixed with a survival games API.
    Thanks,
    TPCBonehound

Last edited: May 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.