CCTV? Security cameras?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by chardo440, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Perdog

LOL Wow, I didn't even click the link, I just assumed it went straight to the mods page... now I feel dumb :p

2. Offline

SamuelDaniel

Thanks for the opinions dudes, but the bots can not be the humans.

Thanks,
    Samuel

3. Offline

Cue

This isn't really feasible server-side without client mods, unless you want a separate client that redoes ALL rendering in Minecraft, since you need something to view it on. It's not just a simple matter of pulling a few packets.

4. Offline

BrandonTMSHQ

Im really in need of cctv camera mod that records weve been getting alot of griefs and we need to end it we have protction so we think its a mod who is doing this plz email me at [email protected] of you have any plugins like this for bukkit 1.0.0

5. Offline

yttriuszzerbus

You could use Hawkeye, BigBrother or LogBlock - I know they're not quite what you were after, but they do the trick.

6. Offline

Tootie GirlGirl

Maybe Jeb could add a security camera and monitor to just servers. like have them non-craftable like the spawner eggs. It would really help servers reduce griefing and hacking. I don't have twitter or Facebook so I can't ask Jeb. Can someone reading this ask???

just throwing that idea out there.

7. Offline

bradleygrace

JUST MAKE A MOD Please you guys have made awesome mods! :p :p

8. Offline

Deleted user

OH MAH GOD. IMPOSSIBRU!

9. Offline

AHYHAX

10. Offline

McLuke500

Haven't any of these people heard of plugins like logblock or hawkeye. Having CCTV cameras for a start is stupid and would be a stupid way to catch griefers when logblock is the way to go...

11. Offline

hawkfalcon

>.< search it on bukkitdev. Someone made it.

Omnitv likes this.
  12. Offline

Anthony13