Filled Cat Disguise Actions

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Gh0stKitty, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gh0stKitty

VERSION: 1.14.4

Suggested Name:
    CatDisguiseActions

What I want:

I want a small Automatic plugin that can also be used via command
    I have LibsDisguises 1.14.4 Premium and i'd like it if players disguises will change actions based on Time. I'd like it so that player's disguises/ custom disguise names wont be edited and only the position will be changed.
    We only use cat and Ocelot models. Im pretty sure ocelots cannot be posture edited anymore so if they can't thats fine, just stick to cat and kitten models. We don't use any other mob for disguises so please dont bother with other mobs!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once a player has not moved their body for more than 20 seconds the player's model will change to a sitting position
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once the sitting player has not moved for an additional 20 seconds their model will move to the new 1.14.4 cat laying down position
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Commands:
    Should be Usable by all players with a cat Disguise. Users with an Ocelot disguise or are missing a disguise should be given the message "&cSorry, You can't do this!"
    /Sit
    /Lay

Moving from their current position should set the player back to the normal standing position. Head movement should not count as body movement

Ideas for permissions:
    player.sit
    player.lay

When you want it by: November 20th

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  2. Offline

Gh0stKitty

3. Offline

Gh0stKitty

4. Offline

Gh0stKitty

Bump...