Plugin Request Cases plugin (revamped)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by SergeantPlugs, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SergeantPlugs

Hey all you amazing plugin developers!
    I am in need of a Plugin!

Details:
    I need a plugin that creates a kinda gambling experience but not.
    I want it to be so that when a player has an enderchest in there hand and right clicks it it opens up this menu, much like a chest but smaller. This menu would have 2 rows in it, and each row would have 9 slots.
    In the first row in the 5th slot i want a lever (View attachment 1)(NOTE none of this should be able to be taken out while in the menu). In the second row it would consist of all 9 items, The second row should look much like this (view second attachment). Now when they right click the chest in there hotbar, (note i do not want a perminent enderchest in there hotbar, its something they purchase in game) it brings up the menu explained earlier, The player left clicks the lever (lever goes back into slot) then the second row starts spinning, (basicly the items change in each slot spinning around for a random amount of time) when it stops they get the item that is directly in the middle (below the lever)(also can all these items be named?)(if so
    1/2 coal= Grenade)(1/2 coal= Five-Sevem)(Diamond = RPG)(Gold = Mini-Uzi)(iron = Barret)
    Next after it stops (mentioned before) they get whatever is below the lever (i don't want them to grab it out of the menu, i want it to just appear in there inventory)(basicly trigger a /give to there name).

That is all the details, thank you for reading, and if u can make this for me, thanks in advance.

-J

2. Offline

SergeantPlugs

here is the picture

Attached Files:

3. Offline

JoaoBM1

@SergeantPlugs i didnt understand. I just know you want a enderchest when rigth clicker shows an inventory with 2 lines and 9 slots

4. Offline

SergeantPlugs

yes, u got that right. but when the menu pulls up, i want the top row to have a lever in the center, and in the second row i want 6 charcoal 1 diamond, 1 gold ingot, 1 iron ingot. i want the second row to kinda randomize, or spin per say a random amount of time, whatever ends up under the lever to be what they get as shown in the picture. half the charcoal would be named Grenade, and the other half would be named Five-Seven, the diamond would be named RPG the gold mini-uzi and the iron Barrett. if you can get that made that would be amazing
    also it needs to be for 1.7.9RO2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.