Cant see player log outs anymore

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by FuRiouSOne, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Ok after updating to Bukkit RC build and essentials RC Build player log outs are no longer shown in chat, they are shown in console just not in game chat. The player log in works just fine.

Please someone tell me what could cause this as its driving me crazy. I use McMyAdmin on a dedicated server if that helps. Only plugin i can think would maybe have anything to do with this is essentials but cant find anyweher in any configs to set that.

full plugin list: all latest builds, all configured and checked many times for the problem im having.
    essentails chat/protect/gm/gb/spawn 2.7
    chestshop
    lwc
    ecocreature
    WG and WE
    vualt
    votifier
    appletree
    lumberjack
    magic carpet
    signlift
    borderguard
    creative gates
    STAB
    mcMMO

Anyone please help me with this? I get NO errors on start up and still cant see people logging out, ONLY when they log in. This is driving me crazy :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  2. Offline

zipron

I don't think I can see that either, maybe you can search for a chat plugin?

zip

3. Offline

FuRiouSOne

A chat plugin handles this? i do have essentials chat but there is no config for the log in and out announcement that i can see and have never had a problem with it before. I thought the login announcement was handled by the minecraft server jar and or bukkit?

4. Offline

zipron

No but I think you'll need a more advanced chat plugin
    zip

5. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Why would i? Everything worked before. Its just a basic log in and log out announcement that should be handled by the server jar and or bukkit. You know the yellow text in game saying when someone has joined or left the game.

Found my own problem! It was the plugin call STAB and anti spam plugin. Removed it and all seems working again. Heading to their forums now to discuss.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  6. Offline

zipron

have fun =)
    zip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.