Problem/Bug Can't get items in my inventory [Urgent]

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Cerlurs, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cerlurs

I've never had this problem before, and I don't know if other people get it but whenever I press the middle click button (Scroll Wheel) I should get whatever block I'm looking at in my hand. It works in singleplayer, but not on my server. Other people can't do this either. Another problem is when I'm in gmc, I drag an item into my hotbar but it disappears, similar to the scroll wheel problem. http://gyazo.com/c3920f5778c5144177bc92653be025b0 that's what plugins I'm currently running.

My best guess is inventoryswitch or customjoinitems if that helps. I'd appreciate if someone could suggest something. :)

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Do you get any errors in your console when trying using pick block? Since it's most likely related to a plugin and you're not sure, what I'd suggest is remove half your plugins (just the jar files) and see if the problem persists. If it does, then it's in the half that is still on the server, if not, it's in the half you took off. If it's the former, take off another half, if it's in the half you took off then test the other half instead. Continue doing that. I have 66 plugins on my server and it only takes about 2 minutes to locate a plugin if there's one being a brat.

Report back with your findings :)

3. Offline

Cerlurs

@oceantheskatr Thanks, I found out the problem was with the plugin ChatColor.

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Sweet! :)

If you don't have any other questions then make sure to mark your thread as solved. See this for more info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.