Cannot place signs?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by robxu9, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

robxu9

Hi all,

I normally don't post here, but I'm stumped (literally).
    We have to recently migrate from CommandBook to Essentials because of the nasty problem found here: http://godcraft.com/threads/major-l...he-midi-sound-function-developer-report.8433/

And a few days later, I now have people complaining that they cannot place signs because it gives them "You are not OP!".

Right away, I can rule out LWC, because I have made sure that is not the problem.
    Worldguard report here: http://pastebin.com/KGyFdJBp

Help please?

Thanks,
    robxu9

2. Offline

c0mp

Check your plugins/Essentials/config.yml file. There's an option in that file for disabling signs:

3. Offline

robxu9

I have it

Code:
    signs-disabled: false
    already...

4. Offline

c0mp

And which of the Essentials plugins do you have installed? EssentialsProtect, by chance?

5. Offline

robxu9

No, I do not have EssentialsProtect.

6. Offline

c0mp

Something's gotta be intercepting the right-click-with-sign event (/me is NOT a developer. :p ) and it may come down to simply uninstalling a plugin, rebooting, testing, rinse, repeat. Or, just disable all plugins, and enable one-by-one until you find the culprit. Whichever way you feel luckiest about. But don't worry; either way, it'll generally be the last one you try. ;)

7. Offline

robxu9

well, from the plugin list
    is there any plugin that could slightly even mandate this?

8. Offline

c0mp

Hard tellin', not knowin'. Could be any plugin that could possible do something when right-clicking with a sign. That's why I say, process of elimination. You could guess all day long, or find out in about 20 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.