Can someone help me test my chat plugin?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by jlin13, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jlin13

For some reason I can't get multiple clients in offline-mode working, can someone else do a nice test of my plugin?

https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chatty-jlin3/

Here's what it's supposed to do:

• A player 'Dave' can use /cb add Fred to add someone to their buddy list
    • Player 2 'Fred' receives a message notification saying they can accept the friend request using /cb add Dave
    • If two people are "mutual" (they both appear on eachother's lists) friends they can use /w Dave <message> or /w Fred <message> to message eachother
    • /r should let you reply to the last person that whispered you
    • There should now be two different chat channels - one for general chat (which is normal chat), and one for buddy chat (whom only your buddies can see your messages, and you can only see your buddy messages)
    • You can switch between chat channels with /cc
    • If you are in the general channel, message in the buddy channel should still show up but in AQUA
    If anyone has an online server they could donate for a quick 5 minutes just to test these functionalities (or if you can do these tests yourselves), it would be much appreciated! Also, the plugin runs with SQLite - so that's required as well.

Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@jlin13
    Why can't you simply just have an online server? Running offline servers normally means you have/support hacked/cracked clients or you are using protocol hacks, both of which are not allowed on the bukkit forums. Please keep your server online.

Not only this, but you posted in the wrong section. PluginDev is here to help fix bugs in code/ guide people how to write their plugins; we are not here to beta-test plugins. If you really want members to run this on their servers, move this to Offtopic.

Requesting lock.

jlin13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.