Question Can someone help me find a basic Parkour Checkpoint Plugin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tomd15, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tomd15

Hey everyone!
    So quickly before anyone jumps to conclusions i'd really like a parkour checkpoint plugin or a way to do what i need to do in the Parkour part of my server. I already have 6 made parkers that are all linked up by pressure plates that award money when completing a certain parkour. I also have a way to tp to each one (more plates). What i require is a simple plugin that when you fall to the designated ground will warp you to the latest checkpoint you have passed on the course. But what i do not want is a plugin where you must join maps, have lobbies and have timers etc etc.

Please can someone help me out with what seems a fairly basic checkpoint plugin.

Thanks!

2. Offline

TreeDB

@tomd15 You could use VariableTriggers.

You will need to make a script for it, but that is simple enough. Just set a variable for their last checkpoint and use a vt area to send them back to their last checkpoint.

tomd15 likes this.
  3. Offline

tomd15

@TreeDB Thanks that sounds good. As i've never used Variable Triggers do you mind giving me a couple of steps i should follow to make this 'Script' with variables triggers etc.

Thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.