Can anyone do these plugins for our server?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Shurfire, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Shurfire

First tthe potion's can be made but when made it will tell you it does not work and when used it will not work PLUS will tell you this type of potion is not available to be used (so we dont got people at spawn killing the afk people aka leading them to saying wtf and no one could find out what really happened) (not all that needed but i hope someone can do it :))

2nd for this type of upgrade to a pick you will get i believe triple of what you broke aka kind of a dupe. so i wanna block some when you try and upgrade your pick the response is nothing and tells you this upgrade is disabled in the server or it would block certin items to be multipled such as diamond block's gold blocks iron blocks (the ones that take 9 ingots to make) (reason becuase we dont want dupers/glich abusers) (i kinda want it would be really nice)

3rd If it is possible Can someone make a plugin that takes one command and when used it implants a diffrent command for example
    A normal player does /give (player name) tnt 64
    Instead of doing the give command for that person in that group it will do /suicide
    (^^^just a example!)
    In config for the plugin you can do /give to /suicide and for perm's it can be change.give.suicide
    Commands can be changed in comfig? if this is possible i would be SO HAPPY! (reason so we can make some funny custom command's with others) (highly want it :p)

And maybe a ender pearl teleporter. i belive enderpearls now TP where you throw it, maybe blocking that too. (reason to prevent glich's into base's tping on top of stuff) (highly want it :p)

i dont think any of these need a client side mod either. :p

2. Offline

Shurfire

i just added some more info :p could anyone help us out?

3. Offline

-_Husky_-

i can do the 3rd one in 5 mins.

4. Offline

mahoutsukaii

5. Offline

-_Husky_-

6. Offline

Shurfire

7. Offline

-_Husky_-

damn, all my links keep getting broken D:<