BuyWarp

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by GodBlokker98, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Offline

GodBlokker98

Suggested name: BuyWarp

What I want: Hello! I am a Mod on a skyblock server. The owners are owners of a network so they also have to deal with several other servers. So, as a fun addition on our server players can buy warps for playershops and they cost $5,000. But I was thinking that since the owners are always very busy and can not always get online to set warps for players, that a plugin could be made that lets the player set the warp and the server withdraws the required money. for instance, if a player wants to set a warp they can type a command followed by the warp name of their choice, and it will automatically set the warp for them and deduct the money from their balance. I was hoping that in the Config it would be possible to make the Cost changeable for future alterations and server changes. if a player attempts to set a warp that is already set by another player, there can be a custom message that can be configured in the config.

Ideas for commands: to buy a warp: /buywarp <warpname>
    to Delete their own warp: /sellWarp <warp>

Ideas for permissions: to buy a warp: buywarp.buy
    to bypass paying: buywarp.bypass.buy
    to sell a warp w/ refund: buywarp.sell.refund
    To sell a warp w/o refund: buywarp.sell.noRefund
    All commands: buywarp.*

When I'd like it by: There is no rush but would be greatly appreciated to be created if possible as soon as possible :) thanks!

2. Offline

xTigerRebornx

GodBlokker98 Going to need more info for this (Sad to say but I am not doing it, but others will need the info)

How will warps be set?
    How will warps be accessed?

3. Offline

GodBlokker98

I was hoping that this plugin could work with the essential warps and could be accessed using the /warp commands.

4. Offline

xTigerRebornx

GodBlokker98 Would be challenging, but possible. Could temporarily give the player permission to setwarps, then have them run the setwarp command, or hook into Essentials (which might be a little more challenging)

5. Offline

GeekyCompz

You can do this with Variable Triggers, simply setup a command that checks for the amount of money and if they already own that warp, then take that money and give them the permission.

~BytesCode