Question buyregion

Discussion in 'General Help' started by codey371, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

codey371

buyregion will not work for me i made a video so you can see what is happening b/c noone is having this problem

2. Offline

mcdorli

Errors? Messages? Crashes? Literally anything? Please post your stack-trace. Maybe the java version is not correct for you.

3. Offline

codey371

here is the config and someone told me to do everything in the config

4. Offline

nlthijs48

First of all, the plugin you are using is called AreaShop, not BuyRegion (that is actually a different plugin doing kind of the same thing). You did not describe your problem at all, but as I see you are changing the 'chest-access' flag in the config you probably have problems with chest access? Setting it to allow or deny wont help you, you need to set it to 'deny g:non_members' to ensure that only members/owners of the region can access them. Check this FAQ item for more information.

Next time please contact me on the AreaShop page, or by sending me a message because you simply got lucky that I found this thread.

5. Offline

codey371

thanks you i figured it out i added it to say non-member deny everything and member have allowed thank you so much

nlthijs48 likes this.
  6. Offline

codey371

how do you make it to where people can renew their cell at anytime??????

7. Offline

nlthijs48

What do you mean with that question? If a player has rented a region he can already extend his rental by rightclicking the sign again, or using the '/as rent' command again.

8. Offline

codey371

i have it set to where they can rent it for only 3 days but when they try to renew it, it say you can not renew this area b/c you got it for 2 days

9. Offline

nlthijs48

If you have set the rental time to 2 days, and the maximum rental time to 3 days, that would mean that only when the remaining time drops below 1 day you could extend it (because in that case it would stay below 3 after rental).

10. Offline

codey371

how do you change that??? i look in the config and i cant find it

11. Offline

nlthijs48

How do you change what? Which setting are you talking about?

The default rental time can be changed in default.yml, however if you have specified a price on the sign when adding the region to AreaShop then that price will overwrite it. For individual regions you can use the '/as setduration' command to change the rental time.

The maximum rental time can be changed in default.yml, but considering that you already tried that you already found where that is.

12. Offline

codey371

i cant find it in the config and it say you can not rent this region for more then the time set the time set is 3 days and you have rented it for 2 days but i want them to be able to renew it at anytime not in 2 days

13. Offline

nlthijs48

Did you check the 'default.yml' file or 'config.yml' file? The 'default.yml' file is the one you should be looking in, the 'maxRentTime' should be set to 'unlimited' to disable it.

14. Offline

codey371

but that makes it where they can rent it for over 3 days i want them to renew it at anytime to make it go back up to 3 days not longer

15. Offline

nlthijs48

You are lucky, I implemented a feature to fix your problem a couple days ago. You can download the latest version on Jenkins. Now if you set the maxRentTime to '3 days', then players will be able to rent it back up to full, without going over the limit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.