Button Warp not letting players warp :/

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Mr. Minecraft, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

I have a button on a wall and it supposed to warp players to a point. This region is protected with world guard. When i de op myhself i cant hit the button. It says "you cant build here". When I op myself i can use the button. I have essentials as well.

2. Offline

Assult

3. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

Ok so I did it and ow it says "You are not permitted to build here" and its a different color text, so different plugin. T.T

So what do i do?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  4. Offline

Necrodoom

sounds like you blocked building using your permission plugin.

5. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

I changed to group manager and it still does it :/

6. Offline

Widawizz22

I added the nodes to tpa and stuff, but I never added the node to use the portal. You have to have that yo do so.

7. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

Ok so now Im getting a spam message in chat (when I de op myself to test it) that says 'You do not have permission to build here' and it spams up to like 500+. I believe this is because of essentials but im not sure. What do you guys think? Maybe one of you can join and see what im talking about.

FIXED: I erased essentials protect.

8. Offline

Sushi

What plugin are you using to ButtonWarp, and what plugins do you have installed?

9. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

The plugins name is ButtonWarp http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/buttonwarp/

I got it working thanks to Wida.

When I use groupmanager and I promote someone, it only does it for one world, how do i make it so when i promote or demote someone it does it for every world by default?

10. Offline

Silentc0r3

im having the same problem? how do you fix it?

11. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

Where is wida? He would be able to fix this... WIDAAAAAA

I think it has something to do with the groups file in the main folder, but IDK what to do with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.