Burn the landscape around the player?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ServerfromMinecraft, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

i have tried to burn the landscape in a given radius around the player but i failed... how i can get this?

Greet :)

2. so, you want to add random fire blocks around the player,= for that ou need some kind of random location generator, loop 100 random location, if the location is air, place there fire

3. Well, if the player die the landscape begins to bur nin a given radius around the player; not randomly ;)

My code is actually so:
    Code:
    @EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.NORMAL)
    public void effect(PlayerDeathEvent e){
    if (e.getEntity() instanceof Player) {
    Player player = (Player) e.getEntity();
    DamageCause deathCause = player.getLastDamageCause().getCause();
    if (deathCause == DamageCause.ENTITY_ATTACK) {
    if(player.getInventory().contains(51)){
    //List<Entity> entity = player.getNearbyEntities(10, 10, 10);
    Location loc = player.getLocation();
    loc.
    but i have no idea how to make it with the burning...can you post a code pls :DD :D ?

4. you can set the fire ticks on entities, you have an list of enitites

5. yes; but how i can set the fire on the landscape in 10 blocks around the player ?

'm on despair, friends have already spoken with several who do not know even more xD

6. get al the blocks around him at an radius of them (search cuboid on bukkit.org)
    see if each of those blocks is air
    set them on fire

7. yes, but how i can make that ?

8. Offline

EnvisionRed

He already told you how, it isn't hard. If you have to be spoon fed code for every function then you will be back here with another problem next time you run into a snag rather than actually learning something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.