[BungeeCord] Getting a Plugin object on another server

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Skyost, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Skyost

Hi,
    I do not know if it is possible but I want to develop an add-on for a plugin which does not use BungeeCord. In this add-on, I need to get the Plugin object of this plugin.
    So if it is possible, how can I proceed ?
    (Sorry for my bad english !)

Thanks,

2. Offline

rfsantos1996

Didnt understood your question.

Also, I think your thread is about NOT USING BungeeCord, so I recommend you don't putting [BungeeCord] in the title. People just "see" your post and report your thread (even without reason), and the thread is deleted because Bukkit Staff don't always pay too much attention on what they delete, they normally just read "spigot" and "bungee" and automatcly delete your comment/thread.

3. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

rfsantos1996 Totally OffTopic: Hey haven't talked to you in a while mind jumping on skype I'm need help with a plugin im developing that makes the daylight cycle longer.

4. Offline

GaaTavares

Better you ask on Spigot forums. Staff will probably close this thread since it 'mentions' the word BungeCord.

5. Offline

Skyost

6. Offline

Gamecube762

That would be a better question for the bungee forums as they may have support/methods for doing this.

Skyost and rfsantos1996 like this.
  7. Offline

TnT

Locked. Unfortunately you seem to have found the wrong forum. This is better suited to ask in the forum where you found the software for which you are attempting to write a plugin.

Skyost likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.