Bukkit's DeathEvent lagging?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MoejoeAw44, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Well, as the title states, there is something mucking around with the Death Event.
    My TPS is at 20, all the time, and I always have at least 7GB RAM free for the server to use.

But what happens is, when a player dies, (Say they are at 2 hearts), and then they lose 2 hearts, it doesn't show that they lost the 2 hearts, and died for another 8 second or so.

For example. If i'm killing someone, and it broadcasts in chat that they have been slain by me, the player that "died" can still move around for around 8 or so seconds, on both players screens. After the 8 or so seconds is up, he is teleported back to his death point, and the Death Screen occurs.

I see no console errors, and a few of my plugins are indeed custom (This is a KitPvP server, so hit detection has to be good), and I can't release my server untill this problem is fixed. Any help would be great, thanks! :)

Spigot VER: http://prntscr.com/5bjjuk
    Server RAM Amount: 8GB
    Server's Average TPS: 19 - 20
    P.S, This is a dedicated cloud server, so only I am hosted off of this, no others (although there are a few other of my test servers on there).

2. Offline

eyamaz

Using spigot, moved to alternatives section.

3. Offline

MoejoeAw44

eyamaz Do you think you could help me, ? :eek:

4. Offline

eyamaz

Sorry, I've only recently started going over the spigot src so I couldn't gander a guess. You can start, however, by listing all your plugins here so someone can try to help you better.

5. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.