BukkitList

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Apachekiller, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Apachekiller

Intro to website:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know about you guys, but it seems a bit crowded and hard to find a plugin you are using for on the main Bukkit website without flipping through several pages on the forum. So I began to think. How could I put into a organized manner? Well I thought just a basic website, with a very organized list of plugins would do the trick and so that is what I am working on now. I said basic website because it will have no forums just place to easily find plugins without stealing members from the main website.

So welcome to the BukkitList a website to find all your plugin needs and wants! Currently I am adding plugins left and right and might be asking for help later if anyone is interested. I know the one thing that worries people the most is, keeping the list up to date. I can guarantee you that the BukkitList will be always up to date unless its right after a new Bukkit version release then we have to change all the plugins, but it shouldn't take to long. One other thing, since there is so many plugins that will be coming out, you are responsible for submitting your plugin to the site. Just simply click the Submit link at the top of the page and there you will find a short form to fill out.

Thats about all if you have any questions you can contact me at:
    [email protected] or
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright I didn't really want to post about this because it is not completely fisnished, but I thought I should so people could start submitting and I can start updating the list! I really hope this helps out everyone finding the plugin they want/need!

Website Link: http://bukkitlist.weebly.com/

Yes it was made by weebly. Once I get everything organized and smoothed out I will code my own site.

2. Offline

Selbram

We are developing fill.bukkit.org for plugin repository... which will integrate with bukkit.

3. Offline

Apachekiller

Yea. I know I thought I would just make this until the fill worked.

4. Offline

Selbram

:) Didn't mean to poke a hole in your bukkit.[​IMG]

5. Offline

Apachekiller

I will begin adding major/well know plugins tomorrow to the list. Remember to submit your plugins. :)

6. Offline

TnT

You'll probably only have luck if you keep it up to date yourself. No one is going to want to submit it on the forums here, and again to your website. Basically: If you build it (and maintain it) they will come.

7. Offline

Lauless

Any eta on that?

8. Offline

TnT

Probably the same ETA as the rest of Bukkit, which right now is "When its done, or later."

9. Offline

Apachekiller

Yea, I know thats why I have started to reconsider things a bit. For now I will just put as much plugins on the site as possible and if you don't see yours on there and want it on there quickly you can use the submit form and it should be on the site in at least 24 hours.

EDIT: I also might need some help once I get a bunch on there. Anyone interested just put a message on here or email me or whatever.

10. Offline

Archelaus

Check out www.co.cc for a semi-professional looking domain. I would also be available for occasional updating if you need help.

11. Offline

Apachekiller

I forgot about that. I set one up here is the link: http://bukkitlist.co.cc it said it could take up to 48 hours so it most likely doesn't work yet.

The first plugins will be added to the site tonight! ;)

12. Offline

Archelaus

It works fine. I'd recommend using a Favicon though.

13. Offline

Apachekiller

Plugins A-Q have been added.

Also Rightleg, you can help me out if you would like, do you have skype, steam or some time of IM program?

14. Offline

Archelaus

Skype is rightlegred.
    I would prefer to stick to text-based chat rather than voice though.

15. Offline

Apachekiller

Fine by me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.