Bukkit Supported Plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Ben S, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ben S

Hey from being a plugin developer, I can see that the amount of plugins released are massive. There are many plugins that are basically clones of each other and it is hard to keep track of which ones are the best.

There were many things built into hMod, like /home, /warp, whitelist, etc.

I vote that the bukkit team either writes from scratch or picks up one the already existing projects to show that this plugin meets their approval. Maybe even give a basic plugin pack along with the download of the server.

I don't want the team to sign onto just any plugin (fun mods and whatnot), but just ones that provide functionality that a lot of server admins are used to.

Just my two cents. I know the forum isn't the permanent repository for plugins (fill bukkit), but I don't want this whole project turning into a convoluted mess like hMod kinda did.

2. Offline

jududdar

From what I'm reading, there will be things like this in the formal release of Bukkit. They're just trying to get the core up and running stable first. Look at ScrapBukkit, it adds a good portion of those things, and is a Bukkit plugin by the Bukkit devs. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I just woke up ;)

3. Offline

DjDCH

Yes, that's right.

4. Offline

Ben S

Great thats good to hear. I wasn't aware of that project.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.