Bukkit suddenly ultra-lagging

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by WinCamXP, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

WinCamXP

Okay, so everything was working fine. Running well, having fun. Suddenly, when I stopped the server, it took forever to get past the first 'Stopping server...' message. I just let the computer sit until I went to bed and when i came back it was done.

Next morning: Started the server, loads fine. Set it to day just to be sure it's day, and it takes several seconds before it tells me I set the time. I start to join with Minecraft, and it hangs at 'Logging in...'. I hit Cancel and type "say lag test" into the console. Counted - 4 seconds until it came up.

I tried joining again. When I finally got in, it took FOREVER to load three chunks, and when I typed something it didn't even appear in the console after something like 10 seconds.

I ragequit and started to turn off the server, and instead of waiting for it to turn off again I force-closed it.

Well, what's the darn problem?

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit...
    Java 6 update...26 I think.
    Bukkit 453. 953
    Hamachi is running, but I have this server port forwarded.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

jonassm

Did you put any plugins on?
    And what plugins do you have?

3. Offline

Belmont

Try reinstalling the files, and start it again.

4. Offline

ProfLasagna

I've had the same problem whenever I run minecraft and bukkit on the same pc and my pc is great!

5. Offline

jonassm

Wait whut? Bukkit 453? Isn't that like beta 1.1 or something :confused:

6. Offline

jonassm

Well, actually i had this problem once aswell, it did go away itself. Try reinstall .minecraft folder

7. Offline

Lolmewn

It's not only MC itself, cuz the say command is slow aswell.
    Try it with a new world once, then place the old one back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.